Find it Fast

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Entering a new phase in GROWTH

 


This has been an interesting couple of years.  Everything that has been going on in this crazy world has brought about many challenges but also much more growth and development.  Coming into this year of 2021 I have had many goals come up, one being to read more.  Currently in May 2021 I am at 21 books and counting.  Many have been fiction books, I have discovered a few great series that I may spotlight in the near future.  Some have been non-fiction spanning from Yamas & Niyamas to Ayureveda.  These are the books that have prompted much more spiritual and mental goals and growth.

One of the biggest things I have been working on it taking things one day, one step at a time.  I have come to realize that I am TIRED of the all or nothing mentality that I so often allow to rule my life.  I set ridiculous goals and in the end, failing.  It is a constant up and down...and something that drives me crazy.  I have been working on it slowly, first with my movement practices.  Previously, I would go through about week 3 of a challenge and then I would miss a day and just stop all together.  This year, I have been through 2.5 challenges and am 2/3 of the way through another.  I am excited to report on the latest as it is FANTASTIC!  I have seen much improvement in strength and endurance.

This blog has been yet another that I set too high expectations and they drove me to fail.  When I came back here, I was half tempted to delete all the previous posts to start new.  But going back and reading some of them, there is so much in them that I absolutely loved that I decided to just continue from where I left off.  I feel I had a great basis for the blog, however I just expected way to much from myself at the beginning.  As always, setting myself up to fail.

All of that being said, I no longer want to do that.  I want to just write what I feel, when it comes.  I no longer want to spell out exactly what I think should happen, then stop when it doesn't go the way planned...well no more.  I think that this is a really big step in growth toward a less stiff and stringent me.  That brings me to wanting to share more of me.  Prior to now I have been frightened to be in the spotlight and only putting out there what is "clinical".  Read a book, report on it.  I have come such a long way and am excited to share, well...me.

I also started a support page with a good friend of mine.  It is still in the beginning stages but could become a beautiful space for us to be able to bring together women to connect with and support each other.  Which seems especially important in these times.  Overall I think that we are having a pretty big awakening in life but we still have a long way to go.  I am bound and determined to do my part to help others and share my experience in growing and learning.

I have such a passion for life and am loving this process so much.  I am so thrilled to see where this next phase brings me.  Much love and light to you all! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment