Find it Fast

Friday, July 27, 2018

The time to start growing is TODAY!!!

I never believed that I would want to or even be able to write a blog, I never sat down and planned it and didn't think I was even qualified in anyway to try to put one together.  Then one day it hit me and I realized that the only thing I need is the desire to learn, the ability to grow and the want to share the things I learn with others.

I spent so much of my life striving for things that I thought I wanted only to realize so many years down the road that most of those things...were not me and not what my heart truly desired.  For so long I felt lost.  Then when I realized where I was...it was like someone had dumped a bucket of ice water on me.  Now not only did I not know who I was...but I felt like a fraud and that I had lost so much time trying to be something that I was not.

Not only have I learned that regret about past experiences is fruitless but they are truly the only way that we can actually learn and grow.  We can't sit and dwell on the past and we can't suffer in worry over the future.  The best way to get the most out of life is to live in the now.  Think about what we have experienced, be grateful for all we have learned and then just BE.

The best part of being alive on this earth today is all the resources we have to be able to grow each and every day.  That is what I want this blog to be about!  I want to take everything I have learned, experienced and enjoyed (or not) and put them into one place.  If anyone out there like me is unsure how to begin their journey to becoming the best version of you that you can be...this will be a good space to figure out how to start.

I will be taking somethings from each aspect of ourselves, the mind, body and soul and compiling the best leaders, books and information that I am able to find.  I will try out the latest yoga videos, I will read inspirational books and blogs, listen to the newest podcasts and find the most motivational people to follow.


Not everything will resonate with everyone but that is part of the point.  We have to keep moving searching our own souls to find our own path. Take a deep breath, look deep inside and find what makes you, you.  Who do you want to be?  What do you want to do?  What inspires you?  What gets you excited to wake up in the morning?  What makes you HAPPY??

Mostly I just want to be able to motivate myself along with others to live a life free of expectations, (yes, even your own) learn to enjoy the little things, keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.  So let's take the first steps together and find what makes our own inner light shine.  🕉

Featured Image Credit: http://sumo.ly/Xhxg via @techbizgurl

No comments:

Post a Comment